Chaku

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sLap!

Right in my face.. there will be changes in my life after this.. have..to..have..changes..

I've been financially independent since i moved from Kuching to KL.. well.. this got worse.. I've been into a few holes.. and i've successfully climbed out of it and fall into another one shortly..

my weakness.. gadgets.. partys.. home entertainment.. car entertainment.. u name it.. i have it..

Today, i woke up from my dreamland.. just to realise that all this is just not worth it.. we can live our lives in such a normal way.. whereby we are unluckier than someone else.. envy is evil.. minding your own business is.. so?

constantly being unacceptable by envy.. which leds me to slap myself.. hard.. and realised the pain after awhile..

a few things have to go.. my indulgement into parties are first.. less clubbing.. less alcohol.. less unnecessary spendings.. my resistance to gadgets have to be increased.. i have almost everything a person my age dream of.. xbox360, wii, gaming computer, psp, big tv, surround sounds etc.. all of these have to stop.. as for transportation, i'm luckier than most people my age to be driving a car.. and yet with big wheels, big sounds, etc.. these have to stop too..

my goal is set.. and i'll be thriving towards it.. living like a normal person.. with normal lives..

gambateh to me..

wish me luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home