Chaku

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hit me baby one more time!

Okay.. Here i go again, can't sleep.. it's 3:06am.. why?

I feel like i'm in a cinema.. surround sound..

On my left, it's my sleeping beauty, susan.. she drives a little car.. smooth sounding.. but sometimes it gets loud as if it has already modified it's exhaust.. it's still bearable.. but there's one more..

Grandma.. she's on the queen size bed.. while me and susan is on the floor on a single bed.. which brings us back to where we started off, hehe =P

Grandma there.. woooo.. she's a hot rod.. VROOOOMM..

That's why..

The reason she's here, and the reason that i'm up now, are both linked.. memories..

Ever since my Grandpa went back to God.. life for her has been a trainwreck.. hit after hit after hit after hit.. and for me.. it wasn't.. i can still feel his presence around me everytime i thought of him.. i miss him.. very bad.. :'(

With Grandma around.. life has been more healthy for me.. she takes damn good care of us.. and finally i get to eat home cooked foods!! =D

As people say.. burning the midnight oil..

I'll be burning the midnight ciggies.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home