Chaku

Monday, October 15, 2007

Realisation

Today i realised.. Grandpa is still with me.. closer than ever.. i hugged him tight.. he told me that he will never leave me.. standing by my side.. he put is right arms around my shoulder while his left arms pointing the right way to me.. he always smile when i made a mistake.. because that's how humans learn.. i truly believe that he's the one who's always carrying me when i'm going through the hard times.. i was not like who i am before.. i can feel that i'm getting stronger as the days goes by.. Grandpa.. you truly showed me what love is.. This.. is love.. Kong Kong.. I miss you ='(

Yesterday was Grandma's birthday.. thought of giving her a great dinner.. as we arrived Dragon Seafood.. the 2 main dish has already depleted.. switched to Apollo Seafood.. had a nice dinner together with my dad, uncle and my lil sister.. i looked at Grandma.. my heart fills with hatred.. not because of her.. it's because after Grandpa left.. everyone around her treated her as the black sheep of the house.. even her own son.. i mean.. wtf right? You guys treat her good because you wanna give face to Grandpa? Go dinner also didn't ask her to go? Grandma no need to eat meh? Grandma didn't went to God together with Grandpa OK? She's still alive OK!! Mcb Really.. Whenever i thought of this.. i get really pissed.. REALLY PISSED!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of the holidays.. i'll be starting work tomorrow.. need to get some stuffs done first before i can get a car.. as i heard from a friend of mine.. he said that next year the Sultan of Brunei will cut off all import taxes on cars in Brunei to celebrate his 40th year on the Throne.. yeahhh.. Don't be surprised if i pull up to your driveway on a sweet looking car.. or rather a grunting sports car =D

I think this would be it.. today it's either i sleep sleep sleep and sleep.. or go fishing.. i think i go fishing will be better.. haha..

-Gone Fishing-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home